state of idaho benefit package
Health, FSA, EAP, Life & disability
LCSC's health (medical, dental, vision, & prescription drug), life & disability, employee assistance program (eap), and flexible spending account (FSA) are all administered by The Office of Group Insurance. Visit the OGI website for information on your benefit package. If you have any other questions about benefits, please call Human Resource Services at 208.792.2269.
- Professional Staff & Faculty have the option of choosing between two ORP retirement plans, TIAA & VALIC. The employee contribution rate is 6.97% and is matched at 9.3%. Employees are vested immediately.
- Classified Staff have one retirement plan to choose from, PERSI. The employee contribution rate is 6.79% and is matched at 11.32%. Employees are vested after 5 years of credited state service.
vacation, sick, fmla leave
- Professional Staff earn vaction at the rate of approximately 2 days per month (cap of 240 hours).
- Classified Staff earn vacation at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (cap depends on length of employment)
- All full-time employees earn sick leave at the rate of approximately 1 day per month (no cap on sick leave).
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
LCSC has 10 paid holidays per year including: New Year's Day, Idaho Human Right's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veteran's Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas