Congratulations! You have been admitted to LCSC. You have begun your journey, and we are excited to help you discover the Warrior Way! It’s important to know what’s coming, so please take a look at the following timeline to keep your pace, and know your next steps. Welcome!
- Starting in 2018 Fall Semester? Click here!
- 1: LCSC General Scholarship Application Open
- Apply for housing through LCSC Residence Life
- Send 7th semester transcripts to the LCSC Admissions Office
- Ensure that the FAFSA is complete
- 8 or 9: Ready LC (High School seniors only)
- If admitted, sign up for STAR (Student Advising and Registration) to register for classes
- Complete your admission file and the FAFSA by March 1st
- Return scholarship award letters to the Financial Aid Office
- Ensure that housing application has been submitted
- Attend STAR at Warrior Registration
- Return any new financial aid award letters to the Financial Aid Office
- Check LCMail regulary
- Send final transcripts to LCSC
- Purchase textbooks
- Continue to check LCMail regularly
- Starting in 2018 Spring Semester? Click here!
WONDERING WHAT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS MEANS?
Freshmen: For STAR events, contact Career and Advising Services at (208) 792-2313 for more information.
Transfer Students: Contact your advisor to register for classes
LCSC-Coeur d'Alene Students